Carolyn Grace Matteo – Rip Off Report Scam
1) We have knowledge and reason to believe that internet/CL scammers: Brian Takita and Nadeea Volianova posted a false, malicious Rip Off Report about Carolyn Grace Matteo, under the false name, “Natalie”.
2) Volianova and Takita did this in retaliation for Ms. Matteo’s seeking assistance from the Department of Labor Standards Enforcement for payment for work she performed for Nadeea Volianova. Matteo answered a CL ad, was hired, performed the work as requested, but was never paid.
3) Matteo obtained a judgment/order from the Department of Labor requiring Takita to pay. Takita stated to Matteo, “You’ll never see that money.”
4) The report filed against Matteo is malicious and unfounded. The report claims that a non-existent “Natalie” filed a restraining order and police report. There is no evidence that either exist. The report is a result of two criminals: Brian Takita and Nadeea Volianova, taking advantage of an opportunity to harass Matteo anonymously by posting false, derogatory statements in the absence of any accountability.
5) We have learned that Volianova also scammed Igor Sanaev who provided her with hair/make-up services for which he was never paid.
6) We have knowledge and reason to believe Mr. Takita subsequently hacked Ms. Matteo’s email and purchased a dot com in her name.
Fact: Ripoff Report allows users over the age of fourteen to post free, un-moderated and uncorroborated complaints known as ‘reports’ which contain details of the user’s experience with the company or individual listed in the report. The site requires users to create an account which includes an unconfirmed email address before reports can be submitted. According to the site’s Terms of Service, users are required to affirm that their reports are truthful and accurate but the site says that it neither investigates, confirms or corroborates the accuracy of submissions. Ripoff Report has more than 1 million pages indexed on Google. Google profits every time someone clicks on one of these reports. For between $5,000 and $100,000 Rip Off Report will “help you” mitigate damages due to their report. Many call this, “EXTORTION”.
Fox News Bill O’Reilly Say Rip Off Report is #1 on the list of the: “Worst Websites in America”
I can be reached at: email@example.com